Girl Scouts of the Northwestern Great Lakes, Inc. is the girl-centered organization of choice. Our strong community support and presence enable us to provide innovative, adaptive, and fun leadership experiences through exceptional programming.
Girl Scouts of the Northwestern Great Lakes proudly serves over 18,000 girl members! Our Council is strengthened by approximately 6,000 caring and committed volunteers.
Girl Scouts of the Northwestern Great Lakes, Inc. was formed in May 2008 with the realignment of six legacy Councils in Wisconsin and Upper Michigan. This realignment was completed as part of the Girl Scouts of the USA national Core Business Strategy, designed to maximize resources and support the new Girl Scout Leadership Experience.
- Birch Trails (Schofield, WI)
- Fox River Area (Appleton, WI)
- Indian Waters (Eau Claire, WI)
- Lac Baie (Green Bay, WI)
- Peninsula Waters (Marquette, MI)
- Woodland (Wisconsin Rapids, WI)
Girl Scouts of the USA Core Business Strategy
The core business strategy was designed in an effort to:
- Design the world’s best leadership experience for girls
- Develop a flexible, state of the art volunteer management system
- Establish a thriving culture of philanthropy
- Create an efficient and effective organizational structure
- Reestablish the Girl Scout brand as compelling and contemporary
Girl Scouts of the Northwestern Great Lakes, Inc. employs over 75 full and part-time staff members, as well as over 100 seasonal employees. Our staff members are committed to providing the best possible service to all girl and adult members, families, and the communities we serve!
Map of GSNWGL Jurisdiction
|About Our Council||Council Properties|
|Others in this category|