Adult volunteers are an important part of our camp community. Below are volunteer positions available each summer at camp. If you are interested in learning more, please contact Danielle at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Day camp program aide: Program aides (PA) are Girl Scout Cadettes, Seniors, and Ambassadors who have completed PA training. PAs are placed based on availability, number of campers, and skill set.
- Day camp counselor: Adults volunteering as a day camp counselor will be placed with a group of girls to help plan and lead activities. Day camp counselors who are parents/guardians will receive a small stipend to cover part of their camper’s fees, and will not be placed with the same group as their camper so each camper has an independent camp experience.
- Camp bus chaperone: Bus chaperones are responsible for getting girls to and from camp safely. A small stipend is available to cover bus fees for the chaperone’s camper, and a brief training is provided.
- Camp Nesbit volunteer: Camp Nesbit is a volunteer-run camp. Volunteer positions include cook, lifeguard, counselor, nurse, and program. Stipends are available, and a week-long commitment is required.
- Weekend camp volunteer: Each adult volunteer will be placed with a group of girls to help plan and lead activities for the weekend. Parents will not be placed with the same group as their camper so each camper has an independent camp experience.