After you have registered to be a Girl Scout and applied to be a volunteer, these are your next steps:
- Meet your Community Development staff person and take New Leader Orientation. (Please call 888-747-6945 if you do not know who your Community Development staff person is.)
- Register the girls and adults in your troop online or by using the Girl Membership Registration form, the Adult Membership Registration form and the Membership Dues Summary form.
- Take Girl Scouting 101 and Council 101 trainings online.
- Set up your first troop meeting and hold a parent meeting.
- Open a troop checking account.
Note: All of these steps are described in the Troop Leader Welcome.
|parent meeting.pdf (1.06 mb)|
|Girl Membership Form.pdf (3.11 mb)|
|Adult Membership Form.pdf (1.81 mb)|
|2015-membership-registration-summary.pdf (1.14 mb)|
|troop-and-service-area-bank-account-packet.pdf (1.67 mb)|
|Your First Steps|
|Girl Scouting 101 (Required for all volunteers)|
|Your First Steps||Volunteer Essentials|
|Others in this category|
|Connect Newsletter Signup|
|Welcome to 2014-2015!|
|» More articles|